Today’s episode is all about why too much social media can kill your creative confidence. Of course, social media can be a great place to share your work and meet like-minded people. However, along with the good side of social media, scrolling through too much of it can be a sure way of feeling inferior and it can even end up destroying your confidence.
Some of the social media creative confidence issues we discuss
- How easy it is to feel intimidated by other artists on social media
- Why you shouldn’t take everything at face value (retouched eye bags)
- How we can use social media for inspiration and encouragement
- How timelapse can distort our view on the ease of creation
- How we can curb our social media addiction
- How we should compare our own work with our past work rather than anyone else's